To supplement our online tools and resources for participants to enhance work on school improvement planning, NTC also built a series of eight 90-minute supplemental training sessions. These are built to introduce school level educators to survey results and help make connections between those results and conditions in schools. With only 90 minutes to provide instruction virtually, these sessions are not intended to solve systemic challenges at the school level, but are a great start to informing your school improvement efforts.
Online 90-minute training: Vision
Participants in this class will:
- Reflect on existing vision
- Understand the purpose of a vision and what elements make a vision effective and powerful
- Consider the effectiveness of some vision examples
- Review the Ohio State Principal Standards that address vision
- Refine your vision
- Anticipate next steps for using your vision
Interested in participating? For more information, including a sign up, click here.