To supplement our online tools and resources for participants to enhance work on school improvement planning, NTC also built a series of eight 90-minute supplemental training sessions. These are built to introduce school level educators to survey results and help make connections between those results and conditions in schools. With only 90 minutes to provide instruction virtually, these sessions are not intended to solve systemic challenges at the school level, but are a great start to informing your school improvement efforts.
Online 90-minute training: Effective Professional Development
- Reflect on attributes of a positive and challenging personal professional development experience
- Identifying what makes professional development effective
- Consider a model of teacher development
- Review current actions/systems and next steps for your professional development opportunities
- Examine resources to support the development and maintenance of effective professional development
Interested in participating? For more information, including a sign up, click here.